How to Breathe From A Free Flowing Regulator
- Kneel on the sand or pool bottom, empty your BCD completely.
- Keep breathing from your first stage regulator
- When ready bite the regulator mouthpiece on the right hand side or hold the regulator slightly away from your mouth.
- Tilt your head to the right, (towards the regulator hose)
- Press and hold down the purge button
- Breathe from the stream of bubbles
- Do not attempt to seal around the mouthpiece
- Do not let go of the regulator
- Continue the exercise for 30 seconds
Video provided by our friends at www.coconuttreedivers.com & www.goprocarribbean.com