How to remove and replace your BCD on the surface:
- Inflate your BCD.
- Loosen and remove the shoulder straps, chest and waist straps, plus the Velcro cummerbund.
- Making sure not to become entangled slowly slide out of your BCD and keep hold of it, making sure it does not float away from.
- Hold the BCD with both your arms across the top and use the BCD to help keep you afloat.
Put the BCD back on:
- Make sure the all the straps are loose
- Orient the BCD and tank horizontally
- “Spread”open the BCD up so that the left and right sides are floating open at the sides of the tank , with the inside of the BCD showing
- Move so that your rear end is at the bottom of the tank and sit on it.
- Move both arms down and slip them simultaneously into their respective left and right hand straps
- Quickly secure the Velcro waistband and all straps
Video provided by our friends at www.coconuttreedivers.com & www.goprocaribben.com