- Place your regulator in your mouth
- As you breath from your regulator deflate your BCD completely
- Continue to breathe from the regulator
- When ready take a full breath of air and hold it until you remain in one position
- If weighted correctly you will float at eye level, if over weighted you will float below the water level, if under-weighted your eyes will be above the water surface
- Adjust your weights accordingly and repeat until you float at eye level.
- When your weight is set correctly exhale to submerge
Video provided courtesy of our friends at www.coconuttreedivers.com & www.goprocaribbean.com